- We are requiring all students to wear masks properly (covering their nose) when they are not actively eating or drinking. If a student is actively eating or drinking we are fine with them not wearing a mask. When we have a student who continues to not wear their mask properly, the staff member gives them a reminder. If the student continues to not wear the mask correctly they meet with Mr. Rosenau to make sure they understand how to wear the mask, that they have masks that fit properly, etc. If the student continues, after multiple warnings and meetings with student/parents, to not wear a mask they will be placed in an alternative learning environment.
- We will strongly encourage students to have lunch outside. We will be moving cafeteria tables to the front patios by the cafeteria and encouraging students move outside while the weather is still so nice. If you choose to remain inside you will be asked to space 6 feet apart to the extent possible.
- Back to School Night: A change in plan for this. Back to School Night will be deferred until October 20. We will send more information on this as soon as we have it. We are hoping that health guidelines will loosen up after October 1st and we would have the opportunity for an in-person Back to School Night. If the guidelines remain, we will hold it as virtual. More to come on this as we know more.
- Our Homecoming Dance is currently postponed, please watch for updated information in the coming weeks.
- ASB and Club activities will need to be reviewed for safety compliance.
- All after-school activities will need to be reviewed for safety compliance.