PACER ATHLETIC CLUB (PAC)
Pacer Athletic Club is a 503(c)3 non-profit organization committed to enhancing the overall experience of LHS students and athletes through high quality athletic programing by providing funding opportunities.
- CHECKOUT WHAT'S NEW HERE!
- Current Funding Overview
- Pacer Athletic Club Overview
- What is a Pacer?
- PAC: Instagram
- PAC: Facebook
What does PAC do?
- The Pacer Athletic Club works to support Lakeridge High School athletic teams by covering financial costs that go beyond parent contribution and support all LHS students.
- We have organized our PAC Sponsorship Program to allow businesses to select the advertisement vehicle that makes the most sense for the individual business.
- Sponsorship opportunities include posters, banners, special community events, and specific equipment fundraising: i.e, the stadium project.
- Financial support can be designated to one or more specific Pacer sports teams.
- The majority of funds collected will be directed to the teams who garnered the sponsorship.
- If left undesignated, the PAC board will distribute the remaining funds quarterly based on need with input from the Athletic Director, athletic teams and coaches.
- ALL FUNDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED.
- PAC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Banners - Throughout the school we have designated, in highly visible areas, opportunities for advertising banners. This includes two indoor gyms, the foodball field, the softball field, two baseball fields, the soccer/lacrosse field and other areas across campus that will be used to highlight businesses and sponsors. Sponsorship pricing includes the cost of production of the banner.
- Click the Sponsorship Opportunities link above for current ways to support PAC and the Lakeridge community.
- Email: email@example.com
- President: Meg Godfrey
- Vice President: Kelley Peake
- Treasurer: Jennifer Allen
- Secretary: Lisa Hildago