Grade Information & Improvement
Resources for improving grades
- Check your account frequently for grades, missing work, and assignments.
- Advisory is four days a week. You can ask to see a teacher during this time for re-teaching, tutoring, reviewing or clarifying what your current or missing work is.
- Use your planner to help organize your assignments.
- Write down due-dates for your assignments.
- Make an appointment with your teachers to discuss problem areas.
- Check in with your counselor on tips for being organized.
- Get your planner signed by your teachers to show what you have turned in and what is missing.
-Identify another student in class that you can call/text/email for assistance.
-If you have difficulty getting your work in, consider emailing it to your teacher and checking in with them the next day.
Tutoring and Homework Links
- LOSD School District tutor list