The LOHS counseling office uses the college and career resource tool Naviance to manage all post high school application activity. Students can log in through their Clever account to access their personalized student portfolio where they keep records of their four year plan, extracurricular activities, self-assessments, and college and career interests.
Click here to watch a video with an overview of Naviance.
Features of Naviance include:
- College Lookup & Compare
- College Visit Schedule
- College Application Status and Tracking
- LOHS Student Acceptance History
- Personalized Alerts and Reminders
- Career Interest Inventory
- Strength Explorer assessment
- Scholarships and much more
Parents may email their child's counselor directly to request access to view their students work. Others can access Naviance through the "Guest Entrance" using the password "lakers."